Our Wedding Date

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photographer

We found our photographer:)
Strangely enough, we were at a Brazos Valley Bombers game with some friends talking about the need of a photographer... A couple sitting in front of us turned around and asked, "are you looking for a photgrapher?" We took their card, but didn't think much of it... When I got home, I looked up their website & fell in love with his work... It was exactly what I wanted!!!

Turns out, Fernando's wife works at College Hills here in College Station. I was cleaning out my emails and found a few emails that she had sent on our Swap Shop (CSISD's version of Ebay) & that I had forwarded to myself... all about his website and photography... how crazy!!!

http://www.fernandoweberich.com/index2.php

No comments:

Post a Comment