Our Wedding Date

Thursday, March 11, 2010

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

We want to take this time to Thank a few of our wonderful family & friends that helped make our day glorious!!!!
We had so much fun & couldn't imagine anything better!!!

My Mom & Dad - Don & Judy Morris - Of course without them, this would not have been possible. Thanks for making this happen!!! Thanks for your support & love!!! You are both so wonderful! You have raised me (& my friends) to understand love & happiness. Because of you, I NEVER settled. I found my best friend & my love (& the sexiest man on the planet!!) & I thank you for setting the bar so high! We love you both!!!!

My Girls - KJ Corsi, Kim Morris, & Melissa Larson - You guys rock!!! I love you with all my heart! Thank you for coming in Wednesday and making me relax:) Without you guys, we wouldn't have gotten it all done.

T's Boys - John Henka & Marc Hubin - Thanks for coming in on Wednesday. You guys helped SO much!!!!! Thorin couldn't have gotten through all his Honey Dos without you:)

Our Other Parents - Bob & Judy Davidson & Jim & Pat Henka - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! You guys are so amazing!!!!

Our friends & family - Emily Murphey, Pam Norwood (& family), Ruth Ann & RC Gholson, Casey & Chris Helms, Brigitte Schmidt, Sayer Townsend, Marco Valadez, Damien Moser, Cahleb Moser, Bryce Pennell, Mary Ann Scarpinato, Angelia Fattorini, Christi Corkran, Kailey Soares, Bailey Scherr, Cathy Corkran, Serick "Mike" Larson, & Connor Ulbig

ALSO we would like to thank

Sam Cutrone - Preacher at Alexander Methodist Church - THANK YOU SAM!!!

Fernando Weberich - http://www.fernandoweberich.com/ - photographer - galleries will be up soon & I will let you know... I get my CD tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!!!! There are over 2000 pics & you can order some of you if you want when the galleries are up:)

Avalon - http://www.avalonwedingsbcs.com/ - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!! It was so perfect for what we wanted!!!!

Global Event Group - http://www.globaleventgroup.com%20-caterer/- caterer - You guys were so helpful!!! Thank you so much for the delicious food & always being easy to talk to! Thanks Liz, Emily, & Matt!!! Can't wait for Little Cooks' Cafe!!!

Firehouse Karaoke - http://www.firehousekaraoke.com/ - DJ - WHAT A GREAT JOB NATE DID!!!! Everything went so smoothly!!!! You rock Nate!!!!

Lynn Rhodes - Bride's Cake - Lynn created such a beautiful & delicious cake! It was with only 2 weeks notice (if that). You can find him on my facebook page if you want one of his amazing cakes!!!

Carrie Frashure - Groom's Cake - Also done on very short notice. But my friend never thought twice. She would have baked it that night if I would have wanted her to. THANK YOU CARRIE!!!!

Copy Corner - http://www.copy-corner.com/ - I know this sounds silly to thank a business like this, but I printed EVERYTHING there (invites, programs, thank you notes, sign in pages, scrapbook pages, etc) & they were/are always so wonderful, helpful, & great on my wallet! It is sad when a store knows your name:):) Thank you Copy Corner for always putting a smile on a Bride's face:)

Classy Concepts - www.classyconceptsdesign.com - my dress - Janet, Sue, & Elizabeth have been fantastic! They were helpful, sweet, & made finding a perfect dress so much fun!!!!! Thanks guys!!! They want me to send them a picture of me, my dress, & my AWESOME MAROON CONVERSE!!! Perfect outfit!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME TO OUR WEDDING!!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! WE COULDN'T HAVE IMAGINED ANYTHING ELSE! WE PLANNED IT, FRIENDS & FAMILY HELPED BRING IT ALL TOGETHER! WE ARE TRUELY BLESSED!!!!!

hugs and love!!!! Thorin & Misti Moser


No comments:

Post a Comment